FAQ About Samples

Sure.We not only will make it identical to your specifications, we will also try best to pursue better quality till the product is perfect.

Samples charge will vary.

Normally we charge little sample fee, we charge fee for delivery

Yes. We will refund it when your order qty reaches our MOQ.

FAQ About Production

Our MOQ are set according to what material suppliers’ MOQ are.

Normally 1200pcs for every size/color.

Please kindly conatct us for better solution

From opp bag, pet box, fabric case to wooden box etc..

We can totally customize for you

For new design as first order, we will take about 10 days more to customize.

30-60 days vary from different orders.

FAQ About Payment

Normally we accept T/T, L/C for mass goods.

T/T (Most frequently used): Normally 30% deposit before production starts, remaining balance of 70% is to be paid before releasing the Bill of Lading. If it’s shipping by air, balance need to be paid in full before delivery.

L/C: L/C is suggested for larger orders.

Western Union and PayPal can be used for sample charges only.

Our Account will not easily changed, please DO NOT pay without contact us with social media if something wrong

FAQ About Testing

We have testing report from SGS, Intertek. Report can be sent FYI on request.

We tested heavy metal contents in our products according to European standard EN71-3,

Total lead and Phthalates according to CA65 and CPSIA.

All the testing result is very good and safe. (our paint coating in brush handles are all water-based)

We are exploring other testing as well for better safety